Corporate Venue @ Highfields Manor
Highfields Manor offers corporate guests a unique venue in which to work, rest and play, rather than an impersonal and bland meeting space in a chain hotel.
Enjoy a productive, memorable, rewarding stay in South Wing or add West Wing for total privacy and more individual bedrooms.
Today’s work ethic emphasises personal well-being and the importance of taking colleagues away from the office environment, building team productivity and better working relationships.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” is an adage which today’s cutting edge businesses have recognised for some time. No longer the prerogative of blue chip companies, corporate events have become the norm and the venues ever more diverse.
In complete rural seclusion and privacy, Highfields Manor will enthuse and invigorate your decision makers, awakening in them fresh ideas and new initiatives.
VAT No. 141 3679 19
- 60% discount off weekend rate
- Flexible arrival and departure
- Breakaway meeting spaces and dedicated meeting room
- Rural but central location
- Within 5 miles: rail links, M1, M42, East Mids Airport
- Within 15 miles: Leicester, Nottingham, Derby
- Within 35 miles: Birmingham Airport
- Direct rail link to London, Sheffield, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham
- 13.5 acre private, gated Leicestershire estate, comprising gardens, lawns, terraces, woodland and fields
- Wellness & leisure facilities
- In-house spa treatments, catering, workshops, events and activities.
Highfields Manor corporate portfolio reflects the diversity and size of our business users:
- Blu UK
- Brave Marketing
- Burtons Biscuits
- De Montfort University
- Mars Confectionery, Mars Foods, Mars Europe
- Punch Taverns
- William Hill.