Highfields Manor & Spa Terms and Conditions
By making deposit payment, completing the booking form and guest list all guests confirm acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Deposit: 25% non-refundable payment to secure dates.
Balance payable within 60 days before arrival
Balance: 60 days before arrival.
Payments to be by bank transfer to:
Account Name: Highfields Manor & Spa.
Account Sort Code: Sort Code 403024
Acc Number. 02867834.
We are unable to accept credit/debit card or cheques.
After deposit payment – 25% deposit retained.
Within 60 days of arrival – full balance retained.
Guests may wish to take out travel insurance.
Refundable security bond:
£500 (£1000 for stag parties) per Wing.
Security bond due 14 days before arrival.
Security bond refunded within 7 days of departure.
The booking includes:
*Full rate Sunday departures only, otherwise departure 11.00am.
Utilities, bed linen, hand towels,cleaning materials, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls all provided
Strictly no more than 27 guests South Wing and 24 West Wing, except by prior agreement.
Strictly no services providers except those recommended by Highfields Manor & Spa.
– accepted by all guests upon completion of Guest List.
SWIMMING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS AND NOT PERMITTED.
This Agreement waives the liability of Colin and Rosalyn Pilcher t/a Highfields Manor & Spa (“Highfields Manor”) for any claim or injury occurring at Highfields Manor.
By making this booking, the lead guest confirms acceptance of the following:
- I hereby agree that the use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, including but not limited to the swimming pool, grounds and hired equipment is at my and my child’s own risk. As a condition of my and my child’s use of such services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool, and grounds, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns and on behalf of my child (and my child’s heirs and assigns) expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release Highfields Manor, its partners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, injuries, liabilities, actions, causes of action and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Highfields Manor and its directors, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns on account of any and all injuries or damages, including but not limited to bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from any event, mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by myself or my child resulting from or connected with or caused by the use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool and grounds.
I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Highfields Manor and its partners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses and liabilities arising from, connected to, and/or arising from my and/or my child’s use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor, included but not limited to the swimming pool and grounds.
- I recognize that the swimming pool at Highfields Manor is unattended by lifeguard, first aider or similar person and that my child and/or I use the pool, hot tub and changing areas entirely at my/our own risk.
- I declare and affirm that I and/or my child(ren) are (or am) in good medical and physical condition, and use of the services and facilities at Highfields Manor does not pose any danger to my or my child’s health. I further agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Highfields Manor, as they now exist or may be amended at the discretion of Highfields Manor.
- I have read and understand the above and foregoing and give my consent to the terms of this Waiver and Release for myself and all guests included in the booking.